Involvement in new initiatives and consequential extension of the company’s offer towards full logistics best summarize the first quarter of 2017 for Silvan Logistics. Besides investing in a new distribution facility, the company extended its sea freight department in Gdynia.
– Development of our branch in Gdynia was one of the most important objectives of Silvan Logistics’ business strategy for the current year. At the moment, the branch is able to organize maritime transport from and to every port worldwide. Owing to coordinated cooperation between teams located in Gdynia and other branches of the company we are able to carry out the most complex logistics projects. We estimate that the second half of the year will bring a significant increase of operations within the area – says Jakub Ostrowski from Silvan Logistics.
The branch in Gdynia offers comprehensive maritime transport services: starting from collection of goods, through customs clearance and ending with delivery to the port of destination and directly to the client. The company transports dry and refrigerated cargo as well as special, dangerous and oversize cargo.
Well-established cooperation between Silvan Logistics in Gdynia and ship owners and agents from all around the globe enables optimal organization of maritime transport and supervision of cargo, which provides immediate feedback on a given delivery.
Services include, among others:
- FCL and LCL transport
- customs clearance support and continuous monitoring of orders
- warehousing, storage, handling
- door-to-door service
- cooperation with all ship owners and a wide network of agents all around the globe
- cargo insurance on request
- professional advice on maritime transport.
For more information >> see MARITIME TRANSPORT